- PUBLIC NOTICE 12.03.2022 Results of the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exams (AISSEE) – 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 28.02.2022 Declaration of the results of the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) – 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 16.12.2021 Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the applicants of the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) -2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 26.10.2021 All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) -2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 27.09.2021 ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2022
The Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier examining organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards exams in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher educational institutions.
Sainik Schools Society (SSS) is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The Society runs Sainik Schools. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). Sainik Schools prepare Cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and other Training Academies for officers. At present there are a total of 33 Sainik Schools across the country.
Sainik Schools offer admission at the level of Class VI and Class IX. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE).